- Excellent Company Culture
- Work with great technology
- Great variety
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (www.hcma.com.au) is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
Due to rapid expansion, HCA's Mining Assembly department is seeking a Workshop Fitter to join our talented team in Brisbane.
Focused on assembling mining equipment, this role will let you gain valuable experience working with the latest products.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your main responsibilities include:
- Provide technical advice to all aspects of equipment assembly
- Perform diagnostic evaluation of components and relevant systems
- Conduct basic failure analysis and identify specific modes of failure
- Identify continuous improvements within your area of responsibility
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
To be successful in this role:
- You will hold relevant trade qualification
- Experience with mining/earthmoving equipment
- Good communication skills
- Have a safety focus and abide by site safety processes
- Opportunity to work and specialise on new Hitachi equipment
- Excellent safe working conditions
- Ongoing training and support to progress your career
- A supportive management team