Brisbane Inner Suburbs - Furniture - Unique Design & Manufacture - Rare Opportunity - Great Creative Team!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company has a national and international reach, with projects for major brand clients, delivering very unique high-end commercial and residential furniture. Furniture is custom designed and manufactured. A very passionate close team that take great pride in their work and professional industry reputation.
- Trade Qualified (trade papers verified) with 3+ years recent experience as Wood Machinist & CNC Operator
- Frame Making or Opportunity to learn and grow in custom Frame-Making
- Experience with Solid Timber & Veneers
- Ability to operate spindle moulder and all other wood machining equipment
- Great Communication - Liaise with the Production Manager & Design Team
- Quoting Experience and working out material requirements for custom jobs
- Supervisory Skills - responsible for 1 factory hand and 1 apprentice
- Well Organised problem solver, responsible for meeting strict time deadlines
- Self-motivated and physically fit
- Pleasant and Passionate about creative design and team culture
SALARY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- This is a rare opportunity to be part of a dynamic successful business
- Long-term stability of employment
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Good space to learn custom high-end frame-making
- Early clock-off on Fridays!
Workforce Corporate Australia 803 Beaudesert Road, Archerfield Qld 4108 PH: (07) 3875 0005 | F: (07) 3875 0010 email@example.com