Get new similar jobs by email for
Warehouse Candidate Sourcer
Our Derrimut team is a vibrant, high performing team, with long standing tenure and firmly established in the Victorian market. Additionally, at Toll we believe our people are our most valuable asset. We know that our business can only be as good as our people. And we believe our people are outstanding, therefore we are seeking another energetic individual to join this fantastic team!
• $25-28 p/hour
• Career development opportunities
• Onsite Parking
• Work life balance
• Excellent supportive team and friendly environment
Who is Toll?
When we came into being in 1888, it was as a horse and cart haulage concern. Today - more than a century later - we’re a leading provider of integrated logistics operating out of the Asia Pacific region, with a global reach. We employ approximately 40,000 people over a network of some 1,200 sites in more than 50 countries.
We’re passionately committed to building on our 127 year history of providing outstanding transport and logistics solutions to our customers, and to connecting people and products. Our vision is to provide an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities to our customers, and to create sustainable value.
What’s on Offer?
As a Warehouse Candidate Sourcer you will be establishing yourself as an expert in your specialisation. Openings don't come up in the Derrimut team often, and as we're adding head count for 2017 due to growth, now is your opportunity!
Your daily duties will consist of:
• Scanning resumes
• Profiling candidates and liaising with consultants on the candidate shortlist for clients
• Placing job advertisments
• Database administration and support
• We'd love to hear from you if you're:
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
• Able to work in a high pressured environment
• Able to work efficiently in a team environment
• Sound communication skills - verbal and written
• Intermediate numeric, literacy and computer literacy
Apply now, if you think this could be the next step in your career and you have what it takes!