Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: This role is responsible for leading Solution Designer/Developer/Support Analyst activities in banking transformation program. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the business capability groups for Designing, Developing and Supporting the Technical requirements in ETL and MDM for Data warehousing and Data Integration. This role has a number of work streams and this position will play an important role in ensuring activities are synchronized between Onshore & Offshore and provide support as required to ensure key milestones are achieved on time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support and enable the team in different project phases including problem definition, analysis, design, solution generation, designing frameworks, code deployment and support activities.
• Designing & Building new batch jobs, Mappings to handle complex integration logic with Informatica to integrate with external staff-assisted/banker-centric applications, self-service/customer-centric applications, product fulfilment applications and legacy applications.
• Configure complex Business Requirement logic in Informatica Power Center and Control-M as part of Group Customer Master(GCM) domain for various new Projects & Change Requirements (CRs)
• Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing of application to identify potential bugs/issues and rectify the same before promoting the code to production environment
• Engage with business stakeholders and external teams to understand business requirements and analyze business processes across the bank
• Develop ETL Solutions/Frameworks as per functional and business requirements
• Support the infrastructure, generate reports and manage the overall health of batch performance
• Provide technical support for design review processes with ETL and supporting applications
Skill / Experience Requirements:
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/ related discipline
• Minimum 3.5 years relevant experience in ETL Informatica
• Rich exposure to ETL/Data Warehousing/Data Integration/Migration concepts and Informatica Power Center processes and designing ETL frameworks.
• Rich exposure to Shell scripting, UNIX & SQL.
• Rich exposure to JIRA and Confluence.
• Rich exposure to Waterfall, SAFe and AEF SDLC models.
• Experience across designing the ETL framework and solutions, Development, Maintenance and Support Engagements/Engineering
• Experience in Financial Banking/Public Sector industries.
• Rich exposure to QC tools like HP Quality center & ALM.
• Rich exposure to Control M tool to automate the Batch processes, monitoring and rectifying the batch job issues and maintaining the overall health of the system.
• Advanced level understanding of Microsoft Tools like Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
• Experience in working with multiple domains, vendors and geographically distributed teams in onshore offshore model.
• Trained in ETL Informatica, SQL, PLSQL, SHELL Scripting, PERL Scripting, RDBMS, Control-M, Core JAVA, Ruby on Rails.
• Experience in supporting complex IT projects.
• Experience in working on Agile Methodology of software development Life cycle.
• Demonstrate ability to work closely with middleware and front end teams, identify key insights and optimize accordingly.
• Have knowledge of Informatica Admin activities.
• Excellent customer interfacing skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Location: Sydney, Australia
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.