Get new similar jobs by email for
Store Employee - Long Jetty, N...
The Raw Deal is a health foods store providing bulk and packaged foods to the Central Coast and Australia wide through the web store.
An employee at The Raw Deal is expected to participate in and contribute to all aspects of running the store. This is a complex business and would suit a personable individual with an eye for detail, a commitment to and knowledge of healthy foods and a willingness to work hard.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service
• Welcome and engage with customers
• Manage point-of-sale, eftpos, cash etc
• Restocking of food bins and shelves
• Receive and unpack stock deliveries, this requires a level of fitness
• Keep up to date with the store’s products information
• Accurately describe product features and benefits
• Provide relevant and knowledgeable advice to customers on product health benefits
• Recommend products to meet customer needs
• Maintain outstanding store appearance and visual merchandising standards
• Accurately pick and pack online orders
• Perform store open and close procedures
• Make smoothies and dispense Kombucha
Minimum of 2 days per week (9:30-4:30), possibly 3 days. Includes alternate Saturdays and week days are flexible for the right candidate. Casual retail scale wages.
Training will be provided and it is expected that the employee will be be self-sufficient (i.e. able to operate the store unsupervised) within approximately 4 weeks.
We are looking for a long term employee with prior retail experience, relevant qualifications, experience cooking with natural foods and the willingness and ability to contribute to a small team.
Enjoying your work and having fun is good too!