Senior Project Manager
Scope out the business case for a large transformation program which is at the initial stage
What does the Role Entail?
- Drive Project/s and coordinate the activities of other managers in a cooperative manner to achieve the projects strategic and operational objectives.
- Partner senior management for change management initiatives resulting out of the project deliverables
- Design & monitor project milestones for successful project completion.
- Contribute to the communications strategy and implementation plan for the program of project, to facilitate engagement of staff and stakeholders including unions.
- Develop and ensure project plans are produced and implemented to facilitate successful project delivery.
- Secure buy-in from dis-engaged stakeholders and drive new initiatives managing competing priorities
- Influence Senior executives and their respective teams on the support for the development and delivery of key operations construction and facilities initiatives
Your previous background
- Extensive experience of scoping out projects at the business case stage.
- Strong expereince of delivering projects improving operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Previous experience of scoping out projects around time-tables/ scheduling/ rostering etc.
- Ability to lead and performance manage a project team to achieve agreed outcomes
- Strong proven ability to establish relationships, influence and work in partnership with stakeholders at senior level.
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills in relation to detailed reports
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Previous rail experience with signalling in stabling yards an advantage but not essential
To grab this opportunity, apply here or write to Palak on ptrivedi AT aurec DOT com