An excellent opportunity for an experienced accountant to join the fastest growing Financial Services Company. You will love the lending industry and support a growing business, be resilient and passionate about what you do. You will have solid influencing and communication skills and the desire to be in a business that is consistently growing.
Our client is Australia’s fastest growing specialist lender providing fast, simple, loans to commercial borrowers with more than $1 billion loaned out and repaid. They are currently seeking an ‘A Player’ candidate to join our team as our accountant within the finance team.
- Managing daily cash books for servicing and lending entities
- Loan statement management process, including payment allocations
- Prepare & Peer review of settlement statements
- Prepare & Peer review on offers and doc instructions to lawyers
- Preparing and chasing invoices for lost deals
- Reconciliation of funding and other payments
- Arranging for caveats to be registered and monitored
- Preparing & issuing default letters and chasing monthly payments
- Following up on post settlement undertakings
- Monitoring expiring loans and accountable for status on loans to refinance
- Managing construction drawdowns and key contact with Quantity Surveyor
- Loading invoice payments and updating accounting ledger
- Liaising with our transactional lawyers
- Assist with loan statement enquiries
- Assist with preparation of any new systems and accounting processes and ongoing use of such systems
- Assisting with future reporting requirements for Warehouse Trust structures and the audit of those entities and a public company.
- Other ad hoc projects related to audits, GST, IT, organisational structural as and when required.
The successful candidate will possess below criteria:
- Top players – previous demonstrable A player achievements (in any capacity)
- Able to arrange reference checks with previous employers
- High Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity/previous experience with accounting software will be highly regarded
- Previous hands on implementation or knowledge of implementing accounting systems and/or upgrades will be highly regarded but not essential.
You would be working within a tight knit team reporting to the CFO, and working across all components of the company including operations, marketing and business development managers. The company is experiencing significant growth and real long-term career growth is available for the great candidate.
- Working for a company with a highly driven and goal orientated culture
- An exciting growth company with competitive salary plus super
- Annual bonus in line with individual and company targets
- Free continuous career development (education, professional training, etc)
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Connie Chang on +61 2 8221 8151