Due to the current demands and ongoing growth of the organisation an experienced Technical Business Analyst / Team Lead is being sought to lead the Regulatory and Compliance Support and Development Team.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- manage / Lead the offshore team of developers and operations specialists to ensure inflight projects are on track as well as ensuring BAU activities are meeting the regulatory reporting requirements and SLA’s
- manage / Conduct the full lifecycle of business analysis activities including requirements definition, scope definition, process mapping, functional design, testing and implementation
- engage with senior stakeholders to keep them informed of platform issues and provide regular reports to keep track of progress
- drive and deliver continuous improvements of IT processes and methodologies within the team
- ensure Macquarie's security, risk, audit and compliance frameworks are implemented and followed
Your experience will include:
- extensive experience in business analysis and managing offshore teams, with a proven track record of successful project delivery
- experience in supporting group wide regulatory reporting or similar systems
- financial services / Investment banking industry experience
On a personal level you will:
- possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to effectively tailor communications to a diverse range of business and technical stakeholder groups
- work closely with a diverse range of business areas, forming long term strategic relationships with key business resources and project stakeholders
- possess a strong appreciation of key business drivers and an understanding of the IT impact upon the business
- have the ability to work well under pressure to provide timely and accurate solutions to business opportunities and challenges
- be a self-starter that can work well both independently and as a team
- demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.