Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Project manager | Natio...
Design & Construct have partnered up with a leading contractor that have been completing significant RMS based projects nationally for the last 30 + years.
Looking to capitalise on the increase in demand for contractors of their ilk in the NSW market and due to a number of significant tender wins, they have need to take on a Senior Project Manager that has significant experience running RMS projects.
You will be running various green and brownfield projects that vary in value from $20 million to circa $100 million. This will be done by bringing to the table an extensive network that can be utilised from the word go and through the successful management of all reporting engineers, supervisors & various subcontractors
Core Responsibilities Include:
• Delivering projects in a timely and efficient manner and that adhere to both strict company and government guidelines
• The procurement of approved materials/additional suppliers
• Ensuring all works comply with specifications and plans
• Preparing estimations and submissions for contract works
• Providing technical support to the full project team with a view to keeping the project compliant and in line with all relevant legislation
• Taking full control and responsibility for the full lifecycle of the project
• Managing and building core relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
• General quality control
With 2018 lining up to be a massive year and ambitions to further grow the business, this is an opportunistic time to join a nationally renowned contractor and grow your career with them!
The main requirement for this role is at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Other requirements include;
• Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or similar
• Experience working on civil projects is a prerequisite
• Excellent eye for detail and positive leadership skills
• Proven track record in the delivery of projects
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to work in a close-knit team
The main benefit of this role is the opportunity to join an award winning privately owned civil contractor who will assist in developing and mentoring your skills. Other benefits include;
• Career Progression and Development – Grow with the business.
• Excellent, competitive salary + Super + Ute.
• Project are Sydney Metro – no working away from home.