This tier 1 business are involved in construction, development as well as managing a portfolio of assets worth over $10billion across residential, commercial, industrial & retail. Our client is a hugely respected organisation employing some of the best guys in the construction industry. The business pride themselves on impeccable health & safety as well as environmentlly friendly projects and renowned for their large, complex developments. Currently they have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to deliver a $300M, 700 Units development of 4 high rise towers.
- Significant project management experience in the residential sector
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at concept stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sized residential construction projects ($100M+) of medium to high complexity
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering, particularly in a residential context
- People management experience in the context of managing medium to large sized project teams (e.g managing the Design Team & Contractor)
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar
- A strong track record of delivering large residential projects
- Have extensive knowledge working within Building and Construction field, particularly High-End residential/commercial projects.
- Have evident track of record as a Project Manager in the construction industry
- Have a solid experience assisting in the running the commercial aspects of mid/large scale residential new build projects
If this position interests you or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact James Binder on 02 9194 6911 or email your resume alternatively use the APPLY option!!