Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Project Manager | RMS |...
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager | Roads
Design & Construct have partnered up with a leading contractor that have been delivering significant RMS projects nationally for the last 50 + years.
Looking to capitalise on the increase in demand for contractors of their ilk in the NSW market and due to a number of significant tender wins, they have need to take on a Senior Project Manager that has significant experience running RMS projects.
You will be running various green and brownfield projects that vary in value from $20 million to circa $100 million. This will be done by bringing to the table an extensive network that can be utilised from the word go and through the successful management of all reporting engineers, supervisors & various subcontractors
Core Responsibilities Include:
The main requirement for this role is at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Other requirements include;
• Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or similar
• Experience working on civil projects is a prerequisite
• Excellent eye for detail and positive leadership skills
• Proven track record in the delivery of projects
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to work in a close-knit team
The main benefit of this role is the opportunity to join an award winning privately owned civil contractor who will assist in developing and mentoring your skills. Other benefits include;
• Career Progression and Development – Grow with the business.
• Excellent, competitive salary + Super + Car
To hear more, get in contact with Kyla, Technical Recruiter, email@example.com / 0420989725