Our client is a leading national and international consultancy with a strong pipeline of specialist projects primarily in Sporting, leisure and educational sectors. Furthermore, AFL sporting clubs and well known leading Melbourne Universities are clients in which this consultancy consistently partners alongside.
The company now seeks a Senior Project Manager to oversee multi-million dollar projects.
Our client works across a range of multi-million dollar projects with a primary focus/specialists in sports, leisure and educational sectors. Based in inner Melbourne, they also have a national and international presence.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Managing a portfolio of projects from inception through to completion
- Ensuring all objectives in regards to project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, human resource management, procurement and integration are met.
- Mentoring up and coming junior project managers within the team.
- Business development to source new projects.
The successful applicant will possess;
- Bachelor Degree in Construction, Project Management, Architecture or related degree
- Experience as a Project Manager on the contractor side is viewed preferably
- Experience in client side Project Management across a broad range of sectors and/or sports, leisure and educational facilities ideal
- Track record with achieving projects within budget and time restraints
- Pro-active attitude, strong financial acumen, communication and negotiation skills
- A desire to mentor junior project managers.
- The ability and desire to try and win new business
- Attractive salary package $130K-$160K depending on experience
- Vibrant office atmosphere
- Leadership/mentoring opportunities
- Strong team culture
- State of the art working environment
- National and International company
To apply online please click the `Apply` button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ash Salter on +61 3 9607 5602.