Senior Project Manager — RMS Projects — $200K OTE ++
Victoria’s choice innovative Civil Contractor of over 40 years, with 200 employees, and excellent promotional opportunities from within, is seeking a new Senior Project Manager. Our Client
is an Award Winning Tier 2 Civil Engineering contractor. This privately owned Australian business has been operating in NSW for over 40 years and has an annual turnover of over $140m pa in NSW. Their strategic business model has set new benchmarks for quality and timeliness in the construction industry, resulting in rapid expansion and national award recognition.
Due to an increased workload and new projects, this team of industry veterans are now actively seeking an experienced RMS Project Manager to join their company. Job Description
Reporting to the National Construction Manager, this role will have full accountability/responsibility
for the successful delivery of a large RMS project. Other duties include
, but are not limited to the following:
- Safety - Champion the company’s OH&S policies and procedure, ensuring a safe but productive work environment.
- Leadership - Lead the site based management team to ensure the project is running smoothly and Supervisors are maintaining company standards.
- Quality assurance - Ensure projects are carried out according to standard, scope and quality required.
- Management of Schedule - Full responsibility for the schedule of works and ensuring materials/machinery is on site when needed.
- Liaising with Stakeholders - You will be the 'face' of the project and therefore required to liaise with relevant stakeholders including RMS
The main requirement
for this role is proven experience working on RMS projects as a Project Manager. You will not be considered for the role without RMS experience. Other requirements include:
- Relevant degree - Ideally in Civil Engineering
- Communications Skills - An active communicator and listener, with the capacity to build productive relationships with with subordinates and sub-contractors as well as communicating effectively with Management, Safety Advisors, Land Owners, Local Community, and Clients
- Large RMS projects - Proven track record working on large RMS projects in the region of $25-$70m range.
A central benefit is joining a growing and reputable contractor - the company has a full order book of works currently and going forward - hence the need to recruit new staff. Other benefits include:
- Excellent base salary + Super + Dual Cab Ute + Fuel Car + eTag.
- Working on large projects within commuting distance.
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent Administrative Support
- Global recognition from being a part of our award winning team
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF). Design & Construct always acts in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct. Identity and residency checks will be performed to verify work entitlements in Australia. For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact Ephram Stephenson in confidence on 02 9955 2299 To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities please visit our website www.designandconstruct.com.au