Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Manager, Roadside Assis...
• Rare Senior Leadership Opportunity
• Drive Service Excellence
• Large Progressive Organisation
RAA is one of South Australia’s most trusted and respected organisations and has a proud history of over 110 years servicing the South Australian community. We provide a wide range of services and facilities for more than 690,000 members and employ over 850 people within South Australia.
About the role:
A unique opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced and driven senior leader to oversee RAA’s Roadside Assistance Call Centre. Reporting to the General Manager Automotive Services, you will be responsible for continually driving efficient and effective delivery of 24/7 assistance to our Members and customers when they need us most. You will also achieve targeted quality, operational excellence and financial outcomes. The role encompasses responsibility for driving organisational change through the implementation of industrial, process and technological reform.
• Actively participate in the development of objectives and strategies across the Automotive Services business unit and develop and execute appropriate supportive Departmental Business Plans to achieve agreed goals
• Oversee the implementation of strategies to achieve agreed service delivery standards for RAA Members and commercial customers
• Facilitate the coaching and training of staff to ensure the maintenance of service quality and Member experience
• Oversee the development and approval of departmental budgets
• Develop and maintain respectful relationships with Unions, stakeholders and internal peers to facilitate and influence the acceptance and support for required work practice change
• Lead the call centre management team by providing a clear direction, purpose and context for your team’s work, setting clear targets with agreed deliverables and timeframes.
What you need:
• Tertiary qualification in business, management or other relevant discipline is desirable
• Experience managing a call centre environment demonstrating leadership and effective change management
• Understanding of contemporary industrial relations law and dealing with Unions to achieve desired business reform
• Sound grasp of contemporary multi-channel contact centre management technologies, frameworks and tools
• Demonstrated experience leading, motivating and performance managing a large group of employees
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Sound planning and execution skills
What we offer:
• Free RAA Premium Road Service & Home Security Monitoring
• Discounts on all RAA Products and Services
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities & Study Support Program
• Onsite Massage, Wellbeing Facilities and Corporate Health Insurance Plan
• Performance Bonus Incentive
• On-site Café
How to apply:
Follow the prompts to submit both a cover letter and resume by 9am Monday 29 January 2017. Applications can be addressed to Jackie Wallace, HR Consultant.
For a position description, please click here.
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at RAA.
RAA are committed to building a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, where employees are embraced for their unique qualities and valued for their contributions. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in our employees and assists us to provide a better service to our members.