At G8 Education, we aim to be Australia’s leading provider of high quality, developmental and educational child care services. With over 500 Centres and 10,000 team members, we are continually looking to grow and strengthen our network.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Integration Manager, based on the Gold Coast.
The Senior Integration Manager will oversee the on-boarding and ramping up of the Group’s extensive development pipeline. With a strong commercial and project driven focus, this role will lead the Integration and Centre Opening team to achieve a high-quality standard of practice for new centres, whilst maximising occupancy and customer engagement levels pre and post opening.
- Lead, coordinate and project manage the onboarding of a portfolio of development centres (greenfield and brownfield) from initial planning stage, pre and post opening to occupany hurdle being reached ensuring that they are aligned with company strategy, objectives and relevent regulations.
- Manage and continually improve Integration systems and processes.
- Develop the capabilities of the team, including coaching and leading the team in line with the Group’s values and leadership frameworks.
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships and support best practice to deliver on overall company strategic goals and objectives.
The successful person will be:
- 5+ years of senior business/operations/project management leadership.
- Demonstrated organisation and project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve targets and results.
- Values-based leader with strong coaching capability.
- Well-developed strategic thinking skills and experience.
- Post graduate qualifications in business, project management or a related discipline.
- Attractive salary package including performance incentive benefits.
- Generous discount on childcare fees
- Exclusive access to our team member benefits program covering a wide range of discounts and promotions
- At G8 we encourage a healthy lifestyle and have a dedicated health and wellness program and team to help you reach your personal goals
For more information please contact Recruitment on 07 5581 5300 or click on "apply now" and follow the prompts.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. G8 Education reserves the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.