We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven and proven performer to join our team as a Senior Accountant on a 4 month contract. This role will include a combination of Financial and Management accounting as well as assist with the delivery of an ERP system. Some of the key responsibilities will include;
- Assist the Finance team in the delivery of a new ERP system
- EOM close (including journals)
- Preparation of monthly financial results
- Preparation of cash flow statements, balance sheet, and other key financial disclosures on a monthly basis
- Provision of commentary for monthly management results
The successful applicant will have;
- Experience working on or leading a ERP transition / implementation project
- 7+ years of similar experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in finance / accounting or equivalent experience.
- Post-tertiary qualifications either CPA/CA (or equivalent).
- Experience in senior management and board reporting
- Demonstrated experience in forecasting and budgeting
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience highly advantageous
If you want to join the Calibre team APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Hayley Urriola on 07 3895 3444.