Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Financial Accountant
We are trailblazers, innovators, free thinkers. But most of all, we are connectors. Adshel connects brands to people by using the power of emotion, interactive content and the environment around us. We live and breathe our purpose `to create the smartest connections for communities` day in and day out in everything we do. We are currently looking for a financial accountant join our Head Office Finance Team.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for ensure timely and accurate reporting to both internal and external clients. This includes providing input into the collection, analysis and compilation of reports required for month end and other due dates.
You must have at least 3-5 years working within a similar role as a financial accountant with strong all-round accounting & reconciliation experience. Experience in a commercial or Big 4 audit environment is essential and experience dealing with stock accounting would be a considerable advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
· Strong understanding of AASB standards and AGAAP
· Proven experience with financial analysis and providing commentary on P&L and balance sheets
· Continuous improvement processes and practices
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment to support fellow team members
· Ability to take ownership of the role, see tasks through to completion and work independently
· Planning and organising ability to meet monthly deadlines and reporting requirements
· Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
· Attention to detail and ability to analyse, interpret and communicate financial information
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Office, particularly the development of complex spreadsheets
· Familiarity with ERP systems
· Experience within a commercial environment
· Minimum 3-4 years in a financial accounting role within logistics, manufacturing or industrial
· Strong all-round financial accounting and complex reconciliation experience
· Demonstrated experience with stock accounting
· Demonstrated experience with capitalisation of fixed assets and projects
· Demonstrated understanding of month end reporting processes
· Demonstrated knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory processes
· Demonstrated understanding of audit processes
· Tertiary qualifications in accounting or commerce are essential
· Minimum 2 years post CA/CPA qualification experience is essential
If you think this is the role you`ve been waiting for then don`t delay and apply now! Don`t forget to include your cover letter along with your CV outlining why you are made for this role, and why you really want to work at Adshel.
If you need more information about Adshel or this role, please contact Emma on 02 84257225.