Senior Financial Accountant
- 9 Month contract immediate start
- Resources organisation
- CBD location
About the Company:
Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio of natural resources. National owned with operations spanning Australia they are an established and reputable organisation.
About the Role:
Senior Financial Accountant is to assist the Finance team to provide meaningful, accurate and timely financial reports as well as to interpret the impact of the accounting results on all aspects of the operations.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated reporting and associated commentary for distribution to the Executive Leadership team and quarterly reports to the shareholders
- Prepare general ledger journals, ensuring appropriate support and authorisation
- Prepare assigned general ledger reconciliations including following up and correcting reconciling items on a timely basis.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements and notes for review by the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Drafting of accounting position papers relating to the interpretation of Accounting Standards and their application to the business.
- Financial Statements preparation
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in a similar level position
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 5 plus year’s experience in an accounting role in a complex multi-site environment
- Highly effective analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of and ability to analyse the application of Australia Accounting Standards and Corporations Law.
Industry and market is buoyant which has generated positivity across the market, our client is based in a stunning prime CBD location. There is no better organisation and location to work for in Brisbane.
- Location, close to public transport and centre of CBD
- 9 Month contract, gain exposure with Industry leading professionals
- Attractive Salary rate on offer
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact Hamish Winterbourn for a confidential discussion.
Phone Number: 07 3009 9627
Job Number: HW35749