Great opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant specialising in Financial Instruments accounting to join an ASX listed corporation located in the North Shore area. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with extensive statutory reporting experience.
Our client is a market leading ASX listed company. Due to the growth and increasing complexity of the market, the need has arisen for a Senior Financial Accountant to join the Finance team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical guidance and advice on accounting treatment of financial instruments, employee equity based remuneration, and investments in joint ventures
- Work through complex accounting issues regarding Forex calculations, interest calculations, debt financing and tax effect accounting on financial instruments
- Provide tax and treasury advice on specific topics for business partners
- Prepare cash flow reports, monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reports and assist with statutory reporting
- Act as a main point of contact for business partners in Financial Services
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced proficiency in Oracle R12, essential
- CA or CPA qualified
- Technical financial skills in accounting for complex financial instruments and treasury transactions within a large corporation
- Experience in Hyperion and Reval Treasury Management, preferred
- Proven capability and experience in financial reporting and analysis
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Effective communication and business partnering skills
- Strong and confident participation in a team-driven culture
- Fun and fast-paced company culture
- Critical role in supporting business operations
- Close to public transport
To apply online please click the `Apply` button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jenny Zhao on 02 8292 2513.