About The Role
As the Senior Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the management of commercial aspects in relation to a major and high profile project.
- Provide expert contract and commercial advice to Leidos’ corporate areas and projects, both for contracts and sub-contracts.
- Develop contracting positions based upon the contract terms, articulating that position to the business and ensuring the business is able to effective articulate the position to the Customer to ensure effective Program execution.
- Develop contracting strategies including the development of methodology to reduce or mitigate program risk, increase cash flow and increase program profitability.
- Manage the proposal development process including developing proposal positions, articulate the position to the business and ensure the business develops a compliant and competitive proposal.
- Identify commercial and contractual issues or opportunities within contracts/subcontracts, and address them in a timely and effective manner.
- Undertake advanced contract negotiations, as required.
- Actively support new business activities including reviewing terms and conditions of tender and contract, preparation of compliance matrixes, provision of advice on commercial-in-confidence material, insurances, conflicts of interest etc.