Provide accurate and valuable analytical support to the Head of Finance. You will be a key point of contact from finance for several stakeholders in this iconic brand. Utilise your commercial awareness to deliver insight and challenge the status quo in this industry leading organisation.
As a leading global manufacturer and supplier, my client has a rich heritage of innovation excellence, and develop some of the world's leading products that offer their customers a better life.This high profile organisation continues to increase market share through organic growth and as such are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner to support senior business stakeholders.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will be working closely with the senior business stakeholders and report directly to the Head of Finance. Duties will include:
- Play a key role in the annual business budget process through collaboration with key business stakeholders including corporate head office
- Lead the forecast process based on required business frequency through the management and optimisation of existing forecasting model
- Understand and collate business requirements, conduct business analysis, understand business key drivers and processes and determine sources of data required to provide reporting and analysis capability
- Support customers and stakeholders in determining better systems and processes for current and new initiatives/work requirements
- Identify risks and opportunities across the business, bringing a collaborative approach and strong business partnering ability
- Further develop and standardise operational KPI’s to drive the correct business behaviours
- Further develop and improve monthly reporting packages
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial or commercial role
- Highly autonomous and pro-active
- Strong financial skills & knowledge, proven financial modelling skills & high competency in excel
- Exceptional understanding of executive / management reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, collaborative approach and relationship building skills at all levels
- Proven experience of implementing new processes
- $110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation + Bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent career pathways and personal career growth, either close to home or anywhere in Australia
- Outstanding working conditions, long-term training and the chance to work with the very latest technology
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Martin Middlehurst on 02 8292 2026.