Top Aussie Brand requires a Senior Business Process Analyst to work on huge transformation program!
Top Aussie Brand requires a Senior Business Process Analyst to work on huge transformation program! It will require a Business Analyst with solid experience across BPM, documentation, disparate business stakeholder engagement and data capture - strong process mapping experience a must
- Defining & document business requirements based on business needs
- Mapping existing AS IS business processes
- Providing input into project planning and administration
- Organising and running workshops as required
- Document process information using visual diagrams in the form of business process models (using the Business Process Management Notation or the Flowchart Notation).
- Analyse process models as they are (Aas-is), compare them to the future and improved designs (To-be) and determine the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state.
- Design business processes (To-be) and manage any subsequent changes to them.
- Identify, document and analyse business rules that govern the implementation of business processes.
- Test and execute processes using the BPMS to ensure that the right results are achieved
- Certification as a BA is preferable and / or 10 years substantial relevant work experience.
- Experience in SDLC; SWOT analysis; Stakeholder map; user interface wireframe; use case; scope model; feature matrix; data modelling; RTM; FRS; FSD and SRD, process map tool (Prime BPM)[RV1][PK2] Strong experience in using architectural frameworks and tools to map business processes to technical system processes / requirements.
- High level analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to investigate and make informed decisions regarding complex issues
- Business analysis and stakeholder management understanding and experience
- Experience running system implementation or change projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical people at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in vendor management and ITIL practice is required
- Excellent organisational skills, and proven ability to establish priorities, manage tasks and meet competing deadlines