Provide guidance, implement best practice analysis methods and shape the application of business intelligence, technologies and tools.
We are Super Retail Group, one of Australasia's largest and most successful retail organisations and home to leading retail brands including Rebel, Supercheap Auto, BCF and Rays. Started in 1972 and publicly listed in 2004, the Group has grown to become one of Australasia's leading specialty retailers with more than 650 stores, 12,000 team members and annualised turnover in excess of $2 billion.
This role is responsible for providing guidance, implementing best practice analysis methods and shaping the application of business intelligence, technologies and tools.
This is achieved through building strong stakeholder relationships and engaging with the business, and leveraging extensive understanding of BW architecture, existing solutions, data modelling principles and advanced query design along with exceptional communication and analytical skills.
Senior BI Analyst aligns the business with the SRG strategic agenda, SAP road maps, increases efficiencies in data analysis and reporting, and focuses on functional and performance improvements. Of key importance is the ability to effectively translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Review and evaluate stakeholder business requirements, and translate business requirements into proactive functional and technical reporting solution designs
- Act as the conduit between the business and IS to ensure that business requirements are fully understood, captured and implemented
- Identify and provide input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise wide BI systems
- Propose enhancements to the existing developments within the BI Application Suite
- Advise stakeholders on how BI play a critical role in improving business management and optimization
- Design Group wide “views” and custom reporting
- Perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats
- Maintain a close relationship with the business to accurately and completely understand it’s needs and to recommend paths of improvements
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the business, IS and BI team members around strategies, tools and best practises
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a BI Analyst role
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- SAP Business Objects/BW Warehousing/ECC/CRM/HANA
- Tertiary qualification related to BI or Information Technology
- The opportunity to work for one of Australasia's top 10 ASX listed retailers with over 12,000 team members
- Generous discounts across all of our retail brands including Rebel, BCF, Rays and Supercheap Auto!
- Access to our corporate perks program offering great deals on accommodation, flights, gyms, insurances and much more!
Don’t miss this opportunity! Apply online today or visit www.shareourpassion.comfor more information.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions.
Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.