Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Business Improvement An...
• Full-time position
• Iconic SA organisation
• Mile End location
RAA is one of South Australia’s most trusted and respected organisations and has a proud history of over 110 years servicing the South Australian community. We provide a wide range of services and facilities for more than 700,000 members and employ over 850 people within South Australia.
About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Improvement and Procurement, the Senior Business Improvement Analyst will be responsible for driving, facilitation and supporting RAA’s strategic intent and vision in the areas of business improvement. This will include identification of opportunities and the formation of strategies for implementation. You will be required to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure the success of your overarching programs. To succeed in this challenging position, you will have experience in successfully leading business process improvement programs, using lean management methodology.
• Lead work-streams within the business improvement environment and associated programs
• Drive a business improvement culture, identifying opportunities within each Business Unit to deliver efficiencies, add value, improve member experience and reduce costs
• Develop and implement a business improvement plan to meet agreed strategy and program deliverables
• Monitor and report on program outcomes to key business stakeholders
• Champion a culture of continuous improvement
• Research industry trends to provide advice and recommendations
• Drive relevant programs and monitoring of individual project outcomes
What you need:
• Experience in successfully undertaking major business improvements in a commercial environment
• Excellent facilitation skills at all levels of the business
• Experience in continuous improvement/problem analysis methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt Advantageous)
• Demonstrated ability with working within a program / project governance framework, including understanding risk and budget guidelines and being able to report if required on these items
• Demonstrated knowledge of process analysis, including different levels of process and be able to link business requirements to business process and roles within the business
• Demonstrated ability with solving process related problems such as conflicts, activity duplication between roles, working within a Team environment and capacity to multitask to meet deadlines by managing conflicting priorities.
• Proven ability to engage and influence others
• Exceptional communication skills and a genuine interest in people
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
• Previous experience implementing process integration and automation in a commercial environment
What we offer:
• Free RAA Premium Road Service & Home Security Monitoring
• Discounts on all RAA Products and Services
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities & Study Support Program
• Onsite Massage, Wellbeing Facilities and Corporate Health Insurance Plan
• Annual Bonus Incentive
• On-site Café
How to apply:
Follow the prompts to submit both a cover letter and resume by 9 am 19 March 2018. Applications can be addressed to Tina Penniment, HR Consultant.
For a position description, please click here.
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at RAA.
Please note applicants received through agencies will not be considered.
RAA are committed to building a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, where employees are embraced for their unique qualities and valued for their contributions. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in our employees and assists us to provide a better service to our members.