About the Role
ING Australia is looking for an experienced SeniorBusiness Analyst in an end-to-end Regulatory Change Transformation Program.
The Senior Business Analyst is specificallyresponsible for:
- Design and manage research programs aimed at a surfacing underlyingcustomer needs, and testing and validating concept designs. This may includeparticipatory and iterative design activities such as contextual enquiries,user interviews and testing, participatory workshops, and surveys
- Working with the project team on the implementation of APRA regulatorychange project Economic and Financial Statistics (EFS) collection;
- Working within an AGILE environment, your role will include analysinginformation from defaults, capturing ways of reporting and data related tasks.
- Ensuring compliance with External Prudential Reporting Requirements(APRA, ABS and RBA);
- Engagement and consultation with project stakeholders including businessunits and senior management;
- Detailed gap analysis;
- Management and review of project deliverables including builddocumentation and testing;
- Identify opportunities for automation, process improvement andefficiencies in the project;
- Maintain an open and transparent culture by reporting all incidents.
Required Skills / Experience
- Working with the business to formulate detailed gap analysis for allAPRA forms identifying the source of information and system enhancements thatmay be required.
- Interpret and maintain a complete list of data points for the APRA EFSCollection.
- Drive outcomes on behalf of the business, by acting as an internalbusiness consultant in order to improve business outcomes in respect of APRAEFS project.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders tounderstand current and future data needs
- Understand the wider project roadmap, and work within an agile deliveryenvironment to ensure project requirements are addressed
- Educate the business on the Bank’s data strategy and ensure thatsolutions are aligned to this.
- Partner with other roles within the data office (Data Architecture, DataWarehouse, Data Quality, Metadata), and IT Delivery to balance businessoutcomes with sound data management principles for a sustainable InformationManagement practice.
- Manage stakeholders expectations of data capabilities and shortfalls
- Take ownership for the end outcome. See initiatives through end to end,to ensure that product is delivered to agreed specifications and data reachesthe end state for customer consumption, escalating roadblocks early in thelifecycle.
- Work effectively within the Agile delivery environment, seamlesslyconnecting business stakeholders, team members and IT delivery resources.
- Work closely with developers within scrum team to profile data andpromote iterative development
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Degree qualifications in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 4-6 years post CA/CPA qualification
- Excellent knowledge of all APRA regulatory requirements pertaining tothe Financial Services industry including liquidity reporting
- Strong understanding of the generally accepted principles underIFRS/AASB
- APRA regulatory reporting experience
- External/Regulatory reporting experience in financial services/banking
- Banking/Financial Services in a similar transformation programexperience essential
- Excellent project stakeholder management experience with a provenability to work effectively with senior management across the business
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated team player and high achiever
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability toarticulate information in a clear and concise manner to senior stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly developed numerical and analytical skills
At ING DIRECT we are united by our purpose to help our customers get ahead. We dream big, making positive differences in the lives of our customers through innovative technology and simple banking. And the fact that we're Australia’s Most Recommended Bank makes us smile a thousand smiles. It’s a genuine honour and a privilege. We have a casual dress code, fantastic culture, offer staff discounts on home loans, gym memberships, health funds and alot more.
How to apply
Are you up for the challenge? If you meet the above criteria, click "Apply Now"to submit your application