The purpose of this role is to support the New Payment Platform program through business analysis, acting as a vital link between local business stakeholder and regional technology teams.
- Work with all key stakeholders to understand and document the changes to business processes, policies and systems needed to successfully rollout NPP
- Analyse the best industry practices and ensure that these have been considered while documenting the requirements and solutions
- Understand the current business process, systems and map out the end to end processes with fully straight through capabilities
- Presenting the solution to senior stakeholders and drive key outcomes
- Work using project methodologies (Agile) with our technical project leads to convert business and functional requirements into customer deliverables
- Responsibility to ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business design issues (customer, process, and financial)
- Experienced Senior Business Analyst from a financial services background
- Specific design/ analysis experience on the New Payments Platform
- Experience preparing business requirements/ specifications / user stories
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Prior experience with the implementation of a payments related infrastructure/design solution
- Outcome focused with strong business and technology skills
For more information on this excellent opportunity based in the heart of Sydney CBD, apply using the link below attaching your resume and cover letter in WORD format.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your application and advise that only candidates that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident / Citizen will be contacted.