Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018?
I am in search for a self-motivated Senior Business Analyst. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role will be responsible for delivering analysis & process improvements across all areas of the business.
My Client is a multi-national organisation that is now one of Australia`s leading health and beauty companies.
This 100 year old organisation is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange with over 1000 store locations in all Australian states.
- Provision of analytical support & insight into various strategic projects across all business units of organisation.
- Supporting strategies to minimise the impact of regulatory changes in the Pharmaceutical market.
- Identification, rectification & process improvements to support margin growth.
- Supporting the merchandise function to improve commercial outcomes for the organisation & their vendors.
- Supporting the store operations function to enhance store operations & maximise commercial outcomes for our franchise partners.
- To be successful in this role you will be a Finance degree and CPA/CA qualified.
- Experience in FMCG / Retail or Pharmaceutical industry.
- You will be a driven individual who is naturally inquisitive, challenging, and analytical with good interpersonal skills.
- You will be strategic and commercially minded with the ability to take the initiative in your approach to performance review and forward planning.
- Your ability to engage and influence with key stakeholders will be crucial in your ability to deliver outcomes and drive change.
- $110,000k - $125,000k plus superannuation
- Park on-site
- Career progression
- A great team of people to work with
- Ongoing personal development & training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition Program
- Leading Health and wellbeing policies including free health checks and vaccinations