As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for analysing current state business processes, system functions, policies and business rules, identifying and engaging with relevant business stakeholders to gather requirements and confirm business outcomes. You will also be involved in analysing and developing a range of analysis and “To Be” deliverables including Change Impact Assessments, options analysis, business and report requirements and business process flows that support the overall solution. The position has been established to ensure adequate business analysis is undertaken for the Testing, Field Trial and Implementation phases of various projects.
- Support the program’s Transition and Implementation Lead by leading and taking ownership of assigned business analysis tasks and ensuring their completion to quality requirements and to schedule.
- Ensure the development and documentation of the desired end state business model and its child deliverables meets the change or new business situation to support the project objectives.
- Identify and engage with key business stakeholders and build ongoing stakeholder relationships across the organisation and other organisations impacted by the project business change objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in applying a broad range of business analysis techniques to complex business requirements, including the use of process flows, state diagrams, use cases and entity relationship mapping
- Experience in planning and management of complex issues and competing priorities
- Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle, including validation and acceptance of business solutions, reports and business processes
- Stakeholder management across multiple organisations
- Experience working on ticketing or payments programs or projects is desirable.
- The ability to overcome significant obstacles to achieve successful outcomes;
- High quality problem solving skills and techniques that respect the need for clear accountability and regular reporting to support effective governance;
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment and with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation in a timely manner
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focussed with a strong service ethic
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Visio, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strives to overcome obstacles and where appropriate employs problem-solving techniques in a pragmatic and collaborative manner
- Collaborative and pragmatic individual who is self-motivated and results driven
- Able to work to clearly defined and structured plans, or plan and organise own workload, to achieve tight deadlines
- Able to assimilate information quickly, and present findings in a concise and meaningful way
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/ feedback.
- Experience in the support of programs or projects and ability to manage multiple tasks, including leading a small team and taking responsibility for the work of others
- Actively develops good working relationships with all stakeholders and is motivated by the shared experience of working towards a common goal.
If you are interested in this position and believe you meet the key selection criteria then APPLY now or contact Olivia Lewis via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the `Apply` button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Olivia Lewis on 02 9464 5511. Please quote our job reference number: 200175286.