Drive the Financial Analysis to provide accurate and valuable analytical support to the FP&A Manager. You will be a key point of contact from finance for several stakeholders in this iconic brand.
As a leading industrial services and solutions company, with a thriving brand and exemplary reputation. This high profile organisation continues to increase market share through organic growth and as such are looking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to support senior business stakeholders.
The Senior Business Analyst will be working closely with the senior business stakeholders and report directly to the FP&A Manager. Duties will include:
- Play a key role in the annual business budget process through collaboration with key business stakeholders including corporate head office.
- Lead the forecast process based on required business frequency through the management and optimisation of existing forecasting model.
- Understand and collate business requirements, conduct business analysis, understand business key drivers and processes and determine sources of data required to provide reporting and analysis capability.
- Support customers and stakeholders in determining better systems and processes for current and new initiatives/work requirements.
- Further develop and standardise operational KPI`s to drive the correct business behaviours
- Further develop and improve monthly reporting packages
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of 3 years` experience in a financial or commercial role
- Highly autonomous and pro-active
- Strong financial skills & knowledge, proven financial modeling skills & high competency in excel
- Exceptional understanding of executive / management reporting requirements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, collaborative approach and relationship building skills at all levels
- Exposure to multi-site operations and tight global reporting deadlines is desirable
- A compliance driven mindset with a reputation for re-checking reports prior to submission
- Competency in SAP & TM1 preferred
- $110,000 - $130,000 + Superannuation
- Excellent career pathways and personal career growth, either close to home or anywhere in Australia
- Outstanding working conditions, long-term training and the chance to work with the very latest technology
- Close to public transport, with excellent links from the CBD and Western Sydney.
To apply online please click the `Apply` button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Martin Middlehurst on 02 8292 2026.