Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with school management system experience to make their mark on this exciting project.
- Business System Analyst
- Contract role
- Melbourne – East
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business/System Analyst with school management system experience to join a progressive organisation.
Are you experienced with educational management systems?
Are you good with process, design and a strong communicator?
Are you able to keep up with tight timeframes and resilient by nature?
If so, I have the role for you.
Our client is designing a new school management system and needs an experienced Senior Business/System Analyst to understand how systems work and guide the greater team.
This role will see you (but not limited to) work on the following:
- Map current state processes and proactively design and recommend future state processes
- Prioritise system enhancements to meet business requirements
- Coordinate UAT and PVT activities with the Testing team
- Support Testing team with the development of test scripts to ensure business requirements are thoroughly tested, and that test results are traceable
- Support Change Manager to determine business impact of system and process changes
- Support weekend cutover and transition activities, including execution of PVT test scripts and validation of data migration activities
To be successful for this role you will have (but not limited to) the following:
- A self-starter resilient person who is mature in nature. Ideally a person with 10 + years in projects who is able to guide and mentor less experienced team members
- Fundamental understanding of how systems, data and processes work together in an organisation
- Familiar with Agile project management approach
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office product suite
- Please note that this is a fast paced environment (not 9 – 5) with very tight delivery time frames so you need to have the ability to remain focused yet balance multiple competing priorities.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now and start the next step in your career!