- Department for Health and Wellbeing, Finance and Corporate Services, eHealth Systems – eHealth Portfolio and Strategy
- Salary: $98,259-$106,507 - ASO7 - Full Time / Term Contract (up to 24 months)
SA Health is implementing an End User Computing (EUC) solution with DXC Technology Australia (DXC).
SA Health currently has a large device fleet predominantly running on the Windows 7 platform and this project includes upgrading the majority of the fleet to Windows 10 and implementing the DXC EUC solution.
The Senior Business Analyst reports to the Project Manager, EUC Transformation Project and is responsible for contributing to the implementation of the project including:
- Requirements analysis and specification,
- Test strategy, test scripts and coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT),
- Data management, business processes including development of process workflows,
- Data Analysis and Reporting,
- Training, implementation, issue management and user support,
- Development of User documentation,
- Project documentation including requirements, test strategy and scripts and implementation plans, risk assessments,
- Stakeholder engagement including internal business units, technical teams and software vendors.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role. Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 668289
668289 - Senior Business Analyst - Job Pack.pdf