We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in AML (Anti-Money laundering) for an initial 6 month contract in Melbourne.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the below skills and experience:
- At least 5 years experience as Business Analyst
- Previous experience in AML (Anti-Money laundering) within a banking environment is mandatory
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent strategic thinking and business acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to work with business partners and stakeholders
- Strong process analysis skills
- Requirements management and elicitation
- Project governance and understanding of SDLC
- Assist with Risk and issue management
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to facilitate process / requirement identification workshops – to be able to co-facilitate Delivery Planning workshops
To be considered for the role click the `Apply` button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200175858.