Electronic Security Technician
Our client is an industry leader in Electronic Security Systems expanding all over Australia.
Due to exponential growth, a not to miss opportunity has risen for an experienced Security Service Technician to join there already well established team.
Your duties will include;
- Installation of CCTV, Intercoms, IP, Access controls and alarms.
- Fault finding Upgrades and commissioning
- Report and escalate any issue to senior management as required.
- Liaising with clients to understand requirements.
What you will possess;
- Security Licence
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Australian driving licence
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Certified or willing to obtain – Concept, Integrity (advantage)
In return our client offers;
- 85k-100k depending on experience.
- Fully Maintained Vehicle fuel card ext.
- Ongoing Training and Career Progression.
- Healthy work/ life balance.
If you feel that you fit these criteria's and would be up for a challenge, please send through your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rob on 0416147810 to discuss the further.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities, please contact Rob in confidence on +61 416 146 810 / email@example.com or click apply.