Join an agile development team working on development project which is changing the way the organisation delivers software. Become an expert in Cloud technologies if you aren’t already.
Our team delivers at a fast pace to match the feature pipeline from cloud providers and the changing needs of our application teams. The team are delivering Cloud via a fully automated application (developer) driven model. You will be part of a global DevOps team, developing solutions which address key security requirements for the organisation, working collaboratively with our on-premise infrastructure, operations and application teams. Our platform covers a full stack of technologies from networking, storage services and server instances to messaging, mobile platforms and higher level application services. In addition to infrastructure provisioning and application deployment, the platform manages all aspects of the application lifecycle including change processes, operations monitoring and interventions, financial cost recovery, security and compliance monitoring.
- strong software development skills in one or more of the following languages - Java, Ruby, Python, Node.js
- experienced in Test Driven Development
- experience with MS Windows / NT and Linux / UNIX operating systems
- excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills including the ability to document and analyze complex information and data
- ability to work as part of a team with both development and operational responsibilities, and able to take pride and ownership in their work
- has initiative and a passion for all things security-related and a willingness to go the extra mile
- able to demonstrate security focus and awareness in development practices
- drive the DevSecOps mindset in the team
Working knowledge (or willingness to learn)
- networking and Security
- agile Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- understanding of database modelling, data warehouse principles
- understanding of ETL tools
If you meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link or contact Chirag Bhojani on 0282324419. Salary commensurate to experience.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.