Get new similar jobs by email for
Sales Planner - Roadshow Films...
Operating under the Roadshow brand, our Film Distribution division is Australasia’s largest independent distributor of theatrical films to cinemas. We also distribute movies and television series in Australia and New Zealand across physical and digital platforms, to broadcast networks and SVOD platforms.
About The Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Sales Planner to join our team of sales professionals licensing content to broadcast networks and SVOD platforms. You will be responsible for the structuring of content packages to support the sales team. This is a terrific opportunity to be the backbone of our sales team and contribute to its overall success.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Sales Planning – Working with the Sales Director & Manager to create availabilities based on client needs, rights, windows & strategic planning
• Client Administration – resolution of all client requests & enquiries
• Contract Administration – amendments & deletions for TV & digital sales and distribution agreements
• Procedures – In conjunction with internal stakeholders, write and implement procedures for the management of film and TV availabilities & recording of sales
• Reporting & General Admin
If you have strong attention to detail, enjoy planning and organising, and have an analytical mind set – we want to hear from you! Your strengths will lie in your ability to work methodically through issues and use your initiative to present new ideas and more efficient ways of working.
If you do have an understanding of movie licencing deal structures, legal terms and rights management, this would be a great advantage!
In Return – Be involved with a passionate sales team in an exciting industry and let your talents shine through!