- 3 Month Contract to Start ASAP|Queensland Government
- $119 per hour|40 hour week|Mon-Fri
- SAP PM, PS and IM Experience Preferred
SAP ABAP developer is required for 3 months to advance three infrastructure projects using SAP modules Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Investment Management.
To be considered you will need to have a minimum 10 years ABAP programming experience, including:
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Object Oriented ABAP Programming, ABAP Web Dynpro, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDoc, RFC, BAPI, SAPScript, Smart Forms, Interactive Forms, Reports, Portal administration, Fiori UI technologies, workflow development and integration using PI with Web Services.
- High level of programming experience with SAP modules Plant Maintenance, Project Systems and Investment Management.
- Delivering quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Provide technical consulting and support to the team.
- Providing knowledge transfer and mentoring for other developers as required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins, in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Applications close COB 18.9.2017