Work in a autonomous WA based position as a Regional Sales Manager for Hendrickson, a market leading American business specialising in heavy duty suspension systems.
Hendrickson is a global juggernaut in heavy duty suspensions systems. With a majority market share in the US and a large network in Australia already, they are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in WA to manage current accounts and to grow the business.
The key responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager are inclusive of the following:
- Ensure all current and potential Hendrickson customers are supported developed, maintained and are aware of all of Hendrickson`s products
- Achieve monthly sales targets and monitor progress towards these targets
- Conduct fleet calls to ensure that Hendrickson products are specified when new vehicles/trailers are ordered.
- Liaise with all departments within the trailer OEM
- Liaise with product support and customer support representatives after sales
- Monitor trailer OEM build rate
- Complete sales report for the region monthly
- Proven background selling technical product through features and benefits
- Account and territory management experience
- Exceptional relationships development skills
- Mechanical Engineering or diesel mechanic qualifications are highly desirable
- Self starter and self driven - ability to work autonomously and out of a home office
- Experience in or knowledge of the key players in the heavy vehicle industry
- Autonomous and silo role in WA
- Extremely supportive management team based in Victoria
- Superior product range
- Established WA network and client base
- Home office
- Company car
- Competitive Salary
- Account management as major function of the role
To apply online please click the `Apply` button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kyle Burnett on 08 9215 9562.