Get new similar jobs by email for
Quality Improvement Specialist
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, we are looking for someone to drive quality improvement programs across the value chain with a major multinational food manufacturer based in Regional NSW.
Responsibilities will include but are certainly not limited to;
* Coordinating the defect reduction & simplification initiatives through the Local Leadership and AWG Team members
* Supporting activities to achieve compliance with the QMS requirements (ISO 9001) and other applicable instructions and standards
* Coordinating the delivery of quality competency build program through the SMEs to the factory personnel and external contractors
* Lead and motivate improvement teams in the achievement of their deliverables
* Contribute to the development of competence of quality professionals
* Promote quality awareness and commitment to quality across the unit
Based in Blayney NSW this role will commence as a casual employee of Kelly Services with the aim to progress to permanent employment with our client.
To be considered for this role you MUST address the following criteria in an application letter demonstrating your suitability.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving
* Excellent attention to detail, organisation and self-motivated
* Ability to lead project teams with initiative, innovation and the ability to negotiate
* Ability to work under pressure, managing competing deadlines and use of time management skills
* Excellent written & verbal skills
* High competency in a range of computer software including data analysis and reporting
Applications not including a letter of application will not be reviewed.
Applicants who have recently completed tertiary education in a related field will be considered provided they address the selection criteria.
We are looking for someone to fill this role NOW and it is anticipated that the successful candidate will reside or relocate to the Bathurst or Orange area.