Get new similar jobs by email for
Quality Control Technician / ...
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced QC chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Adelaide. This a temporary 2 month full-time assignment approximately 20min from CBD, western suburbs.
• Routine testing of starting materials, finished products
• HPLC operation and trouble shooting
• Analysing data and reporting results
• Maintaining quality controls
• Contributing to effective laboratory operations in regard to quality and safety
• Instrument calibration and maintenance
• Compliance checks against specification
• Uphold and adhere to GLP and GMP
Skills and Experience
• Experience in a similar role performing above duties
• Degree/diploma (chemistry or related science discipline)
• QC experience working in pharmaceutical or Food/Beverage industry
• Basic HPLC, GC, wet chem experience
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Good communication and client focus
• Team player
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills are crucial
• Quality and Compliance experience
• QC Microbiology experience
Click ‘APPLY’ online, to submit your CV (word format only), if you feel you meet the above criteria. For a confidential discussion contact Christina Lekkas on +61 8 8367 4182.
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company, operating in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide, with 25 years history in Australia and located in every major city nationwide. We deliver staffing solutions across temporary assignments, permanent placements, outsourced recruitment and HR consulting. Our core service lines include Commercial, Industrial, Trades, Engineering, Financial and Scientific resources divisions.