Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum has a long and successful partnership with the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and holds a Base Services contract to manage ADF facilities on a national level. As part of the contract we manage and deliver projects and we are currently looking to engage a Fulltime Document Controller to assist in the delivery of these projects.
As the Document Controller your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all documentation systems and deliverables for the Project Support Service.
- Managing the flow of estate data and assisting in the evaluation of estate data related to Project Support Services for compliance with Defence requirements and standards.
- Responding to project requests for information.
- Retrieving and transmittal of Drawings for projects in accordance with Project Support Services requirements.
- Providing timely reporting associated with the Project Support Service.
- Maintaining the Project Support Services Project register.
Skills & Experience:
- Sound understanding of document control principles.
- High level of computer competency and literacy.
- Results focused with the ability to identify and prioritise problems and issues, generate solutions and work collaboratively to achieve a successful outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer service and customer expectations
- CAD drafting skills a significant advantage.
You must be an Australian citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance to Apply.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 86771