- Contract to start ASAP through to end of December 2017|Options to extend
- Project Manage varoius HRIS Projects
- First Project will be to manage the a Chris 21 Upgrade
Project Manager required to start asap to complete a Chris 21 Upgrade. Following the completion of the upgrade it is likely that you will extended into 2018 to manage 2 other HRIS projects for the organisation.
This authority has a strong connection to a thriving community approx. 180,000 residents in one of Australia's most diverse economies and fastest growing regional centres. With total assets of $4.8 billion and combined staff of 1,700, they are one of the prominent employers of North Queensland.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experienced Project Manager - 5 years + on HRIS business/technology projects which involve significant business process & people process change
- Proven successful delivery of enterprise application projects and/or cloud solutions
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Build and maintain all project related artefacts
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of business analysis techniques
- Must be able to see a project through from beginning to end; deliver complete and accurate documentation to support the project; communicate project milestones and scope changes as they arise
- Collaborative & inclusive in nature
- Results Orientated with awareness of the importance of “how” rather than just the outcome
- Bachelor’s Degree and PM Certification desirable
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below or contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328 quoting Job Reference 4A/18761. Applications Close 20/10/2017.