Our client is an innovative organisation and a leader within Industrial Project Management. Due to an increase in projects they are looking for a Project Manager to join their highly successful business. As the Project Manager, you will support the team on the delivery of multiple projects ranging from $10m through to $250m.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage key stakeholder relationships
- Tender Management
- Cost and budget control
- Contracts Management
- Ensuring time restraints are adhered to
- Achieving Project Completion with optimised project return
You will be / have:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience within Industrial (preferred) or Commercial Project Management. They would also consider a strong CA from a Tier 1 Builder, looking to step up to Project Management.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field of study
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Vibrant office culture
- Non-corporate attire
- Regular social events (drinks in the office and events throughout the year)
- Multiple award-winning business
- Excellent staff retention
- Excellent remuneration + Bonus structure
- 100% year on year growth for the past 4 years
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities, please contact Mark Ellis in confidence on 02 9955 2299 / email@example.com or click apply.