- Australian Organisation, established over 20 years ago
- Waste Water technology used in Aquaculture, Wineries, Commercial Kitchens and more
- Offices and clients in several countries
- High profile major investors
- Have won awards for Innovation and Excellence
- Within the Top 100 List of Environmental Technologies
- 2 new products launching in the next 12 months
- Looking to double their size over the next 12 months
Reporting to the Group General Manager, The Product Engineering Manager will focus on product development, design and equipment manufacturing, and supervising the engineering staff to meet or exceed goals.
The role will also require you to identify and validate market opportunities, as well as advise the wider team on suggested improvements to the company’s products.
You must be comfortable at taking on elements of risk and be confident with your ability to support the company’s channel partners with process design and data analysis.
Key duties of the Product Engineering Manager include:
- Motivate staff through effective leadership and goal setting, including setting key performance indicators and conducting performance appraisals
- Design, develop and supervise trials, both in-house and onsite, with a variety of industrial and municipal wastewater streams
- Design commercial wastewater treatment systems incorporating the company’s technology
- Assist our channel partners to commission, maintain and service the systems
- Assist internal and external stakeholders with the technical aspects of the company’s treatment systems pre- and post-sales
- Assess competitive landscape and identify specific market segments and territories best suited to the company’s competitive offering
- Lead research & development initiatives, including overall responsibility for the Company’s R&D plan and associated reporting.
- 3+ Years Engineering experience within the Waste Water industry
- Previous experience in Process Engineering
- Degree Qualified
- 1+ Years Product Development and Market Development experience
- Experience leading a team
- Judgement and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Management skills
- $110,000 - $125,000
- 10% Super
- Stock Options
Click “APPLY NOW” and attach your resume or email Anthea on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for a confidential conversation on 02 9194 5520.