Your New Role
Leidos Australia, is seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst to develop and plan proposals for on-contract growth. This role will see you work closely with the scheduling teams and participate in pricing reviews with management and customer representatives, therefore your stakeholder management skills are essential. These roles can either be based in Canberra or Melbourne.
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Compile cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) or contract specifications.
- Financial modelling for pricing responses.
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Responsible for cost elements for internal gate reviews for tenders.
- Work with internal stakeholders to obtain inputs and direction required for pricing.
- Review tenders/draft contracts to identify commercial and financial requirements and to mitigate risks.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.