Your New Role
Leidos has an opportunity for several Pricing Analysts in either Canberra or Melbourne to develop and plan proposals. This role will see you working closely with the scheduling team and coordinate the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional department
Your responsibilities will include;
- Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications.
- Financial modelling for large complex tender submissions
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
- Develops cost models to support proposal efforts.
- Participates in pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
- Responsible for cost elements for internal gate reviews for tenders.
- Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop pricing models for customer proposals.
- Review tenders/draft contracts to identify commercial and financial requirements and to mitigate risks.
- Perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost.