- Long-term projects
- Great work culture
- Rewarding Environment
About the company: The company have an excellent reputation within the Civil Construction market for their completion of many successful jobs within NSW. They possess a great project pipeline which includes Excavations, Sewer water, Storm water and Water Mains.
About the Role: The Company is seeking Pipe Layers, Plant Operators, Civil Drainers and Plumbers to join their team for their sites throughout NSW. Your responsibilities will include excavation of trenches, site preparation, gathering levels and interpreting designs. Your role will play a massive part in driving successful project outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
- Interpret project designs and drawings
- Communicate with relevant team members to achieve key results
- Install and repair various sewerage and storm water pipe configurations
- Maintain a strong site safety culture
- Cut pipes to required lengths as per design standards
- Conduct works in accordance with Sydney Water specifications
- Connecting pipes and junctions through various means
- Proven Civil Construction experience
- Relevent licenses, qualifications and tickets
- Ability to understand drawings and design requirements
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience with Sydney Water design standards
- Excellent WH&S compliance record
- Proven use of dumpy and laser levels
- Able to excavate to grade
- Displayed an ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
- Career development
- Performance recognition
- Competitive salary
- Flexible environment
Click APPLY or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Telephone: 0410 937 702
Please forward all resumes in word (.doc) format.