Our client is looking for an experienced NUM with a strong midwifery background.
Sustain Healthcare Recruitment are currently seeking a NUM to join a busy hospital service.
Our roles offer you the opportunity to join modern, private hospital, giving you the opportunity to work in a technologically-advanced setting.
- Start immediately
- You will be running the Maternity unit
- Consists of 5 delivery suites, 4 special care bays and 15 bed post natal ward
- Midwives are encouraged to apply
- NUM`S / CNC and CNS level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Join a fast past facility
- Work for a well-established and respected health services
- Hourly rate dependent on experience and based on the national awards + benefits
- Permanent and fixed term options available
- Hold full registration with AHPRA as a Nurse
- Management qualifications are desirable
- Previous management experience is required
- Labour ward, special care and post natal experience required
- NUM are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong leadership skills are required
- Required 5+ years’ experience
- Have the right to live and work in Australia for the duration of your contract
How to Apply:
If you would like to learn more about this role or send an enquiry to Ami@sustainhr.com.au
We look forward to working with you.