- Defence sector
- Permanent role
- Opportunity to join a large organisation
About the Role
In this role you will utilise your knowledge of mechanical engineering principals to provide technical support through the execution of asset management, engineering design, analyses and technical assurance tasks. To be successful in this role you will need a proven background working with military equipment with a focus on Diving and Hyperbarics.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum three years of engineering experience in a through life support maintenance environment.
- Confident in product lifecycle management including demonstrated experience in configuration and configuration change management.
- Experience working in the defence sector with a focus on Diving and Hyperbaric equipment.
- Confident updating, maintaining and controlling drawing documentation and procedures.
- Experience in component and assembly drafting, modelling and design using Solid Works
- High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
- Strong communicational skills and ability to manage key client relationships
- You must be either an Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
What’s on offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- An attractive compensation package will be negotiated commensurate with your experience.
- Secure role working for a large organisation.
- Clear career progression
Like to Know More?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nic Taylor on (08) 9323 0237