4mation Technologies is on the hunt for an ambitious and talented Content Marketing Representative to help build its growing and highly respected brand. Working with an inspiring team of the country’s brightest minds, you will collaborate with the CEO to help shape the marketing strategy while creating content to support a rapidly expanding thought leadership profile.Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with and support the CEO in the development of both short and long term marketing strategy
- Contribute to the development of a content strategy, including detailed and phased plan that will support marketing and sales initiatives
- Communicate and execute the content plan
- Research, curate and write engaging copy including blogs, website content, articles, white papers, case studies, eBooks, EDMs, videos, social media etc.
- Demonstrate strong writing and editing skills, adapting to various target audiences across a number of channels
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in its style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for SEO
- Engage with the team and at times, clients, to identify and create opportunities for content
- Develop and test new content concepts e.g. podcasts and other creative formats
- Consistently measure, analyze and report ongoing content performance against key performance indicators
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of current and emerging trends within the tech industry and content marketing
- At least 2 years in a marketing or content role or the ability to demonstrate outstanding and relevant experience as a content contributor
- A natural writer, comfortable generating high volumes of work
- Experience undertaking research and developing a strong evidence base
- Highly organised, with outstanding time management skills
- Well read with a curiosity about all things tech
- Infectious energy that motivates and inspires those around you
- Marketing or Communications degree preferred but not essential
Recognised as one of Australia's top 100 tech companies to watch in 2018, 4mation is on the rise! Since our foundation in 2001, we have grown to a team of over 70 of the brightest minds in the industry. 4mation is dedicated to producing solutions that people love to use and count amongst its clients some of the country’s biggest companies and a generous helping of the most exciting and innovative start-ups.
While the work we do at 4mation is reward enough, we also don’t mind showing off some of our trinkets, like winning Best Overall Company at the Business Excellence Awards 2017 and consistently ranking among Australia's Best Places to Work, alongside companies such as Atlassian, SalesForce and Canva.
We're located in the social hub of Surry Hills, convenient to Central Station along with plenty of popular pubs, cafes and restaurants. Our office environment is alive with fun and excitement. We enjoy a pool table, ping-pong, all current generation consoles, regular parties to celebrate our wins and even in-office massages!
You can learn more about working with us here: https://careers.4mation.com.au/why-4mation/ Salary Range:
$60-75K including superannuation, based on experience