- CBD location
- Great company culture
- Career Progression
CBD location Great company culture Career Progression
Your new company
Our client is a global Property developer with subsidiary in the US, UK, Australia and China. Due to the growth of the business, they are looking for a Mandarin speaking Financial Accountant to join their finance department.
Your new role
- Assisting establish and improve the accounting, financial management and internal control system;
- Fully responsible for financial reports, forecasting, budgeting and consolidating accounting for company subsidiaries;
- Oversee Accounts payable, accounts receivable and international payment schedule.
- Responsible for tax management, including GST, Capital Gain Tax, stamp duties, etc.
- Working closely with other oversea offices.
- Internal and external stake holder management
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level
- CPA/CA qualified
- At least 3 years’ accounting experience in property industries
- Great communication skill both verbal and written in English and Mandarin
- Solid accounting skill, in-depth understanding of Australian tax regulation
- Familiar with the Australian relevant tax regulations of the real estate industry;
- Great analytical skill
- Able to work independently as well as a team player.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.